Video Converter Factory Pro
Video tutorial & screenshots
All comments (1)
Video Converter Factory Pro is a neat solution to all your video conversion needs. These needs grow exponentially with the number and variety of new devices that flood the market. This pro-like tool can convert from and to more than 150 video and audio formats – both individually and in batches – and includes support for all the newest portable devices available, including the new iPhone 6 family.
To enhance its conversion capabilities, this application includes some editing functions, which – though far from being as “pro” as the program’s name might suggest – will help you improve your source videos, merge various videos into a single file, and correct some minor imperfections before converting them into their final format. You can drag and drop your source videos into the program’s main window or browse your system looking for specific video (and audio) files. Selecting the most adequate output format is equally simple, as you can rely on the program’s device-based format catalog that includes specific tabs for Apple, Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry, Nokia, and Sony most common and up-to-date products. All of these output profiles can be customized to better fit your needs and preferences. You can then save the newly created profile in the “Custom” section for future use. There is also a wide range of audio file codecs available for the output, which will allow you to extract the audio stream of any of your movies and save it in your favorite format.
You can trim and clip your videos prior to conversion to get rid of unwanted fragments or those unnecessary black bars that take up valuable screen space. You can also add interesting video effects to your source files in order to improve your viewing experience (higher contrast or sharper colors) or simply to give a more professional look and feel to your home videos (a black and white classy touch, an embossing effect, etc.). All these effects are equally easy to apply – just click on the thumbnails provided to check how each effect looks on your video and how it compares with the original, and then undo the last action if you are not completely satisfied with the results.
Video Converter Factory Pro offers much more than what many video conversion tools do, but it’s a bit short of actual professional tools to deserve the “Pro” tag in the name. Being halfway is not necessarily a bad thing, especially for those users who are afraid of too much technicality but require a minimum of editing functions. Trying it out is free, and that is something I can recommend to anyone looking for a versatile and intuitive video conversion tool.
- Simple and clear interface.
- Includes basic video editing tools.
- Supports a extensive list of video and audio codecs.
- Device-based output profiles, including the new iPhone 6.
- Batch conversion available.
- Lack of truly "professional" editing tools.
What's new in version 8.0
1. Fix the problems with errors occurred during setup under the account of non-administrator for Windows 7/Windows 8 system.
2. Fix the problems on default output folder errors under the account of non-administrator for Windows 7/Windows 8 system.
3. Modify the preview issues when adding special effects.
4. Optimize the execution efficiency of player and make the video playing be smoother.
5. Update the problems with nonstandard characters not being able to be recognized.
6. Amend the problems on conversion errors in the incorrect number of parameters.
7. Correct the problems on inaccurate time of cutting.
8. Correct the problems on inaccurate time of cropping.
9. Raise the level of smart identification for Deinterlacing movies.
What's new in version 7.6
1. A new installation interface, only 2 steps/3 secs.
2.Optimize 10 features.
What's new in version 7.2
1. Fix a bug: when converting video to DVD [NTSC] and VCD [NTSC], the Frame Rate and Resolution of the output video are wrong.
2. Newly add “Drag” feature that you can drag your videos into the program effortlessly.
3. Identify the files like word, excel when dragging files into the program.
4. Add a dynamic image on the left side when converting video or rip DVD.
What's new in version 7.0
1. Redesigned UI and icons, more friendly and intuitive.
2. Enhanced video editing feature (clipping, cropping, special effects, etc) and provide you more flexible way of control.
3. Support merging videos.
4. Provide 10 special effects. You can apply effects to selected area as you wish.
5. Upgraded conversion speed, itis the fastest video converting software on the market.
6. Over 150 video formats and output devices are available, including AVI, MP4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note3, etc.
7. Up to 10 videos can be converted at same time.
8. Support GPU acceleration technology, Intel i5, i7 Hyper-Threading technology and AMD Multicore technology to speed up conversion.
9. Arrange CPU resource freely by setting “CPU Priority”. This means you can make your CPU fully concentrate on converting videos or spare CPU resource for other applications.
10. Preserve stable performance under 30x - 50x conversion speed.
What's new in version 3.0
Converting With Batch Mode
WonderFox Video Converter Factory Pro is an all-in-one, fast, reliable and easy-to-use video conversion software. 100 + video/audio formats are supported. And new frequently used formats are constantly added to meet the demands of every user.
WonderFox owns unique encoding technology, which generates 50X faster conversion speed than ever before. What's more, WonderFox batch conversion function can help you save lots of time while converting video files. You can convert 50 video at a time with faster speed than any other video converters. 0-Quality-Loss Guaranteed In addition, a built-in video editor of this fast Video Converter can let you merge videos, clip or cut video into parts, and crop video as well as add remarkable effects to touch up your home-made video.